CONTINUOUS CASTING MACHINE ROTARY JOINTS
Continuous Casting Machine Rotary Joints(CCM) – Micro Seals As a Leading Manufacturers of Rotary Joints has designed Continuous Casting Machine Rotary Joints specifically to overcome the problems of wear in Continuous Casting Machine in the Steel Industry. CCM Rotary Joints mounted inside the cylinders of the continuous casting line.
Continuous Casting Machine Service Rotary Joints have Two super hard seals . The seals, in carbide for dirty water service, are balanced, lapped and set to withstand to pressure peaks caused by steam bubbles
ROTARY JOINTS FOR CONTINUOUS CASTING MACHINE SERVICE: (TYPE-MSJ51)
- Mono flow and dual Passages Rotary joints for Water Service at Continuous Casting Steel Plants.
- shaft mounted rotating Joints with full-media flow.
- Can be mounted with retaining plates.
- Treated Brass flanged housing and elbows.
- Silicon Carbide Balanced mechanical seal with high-wear resistant.
- Stainless steel rotors and supply pipes for poor water quality.
- long composite bearing protected by O-ring.
- Pressure : 150 PSI / 10 bar Max
- Temperature : 120° C/250° F Max
- RPM : 100 Max
- Seal Face : Silicon Carbide
- Secondary Seals : PTFE, Viton
- Metal Parts : Brass, Stainless Steel etc.
- Available Size : 1/4″ (DN08) – 2″ (DN50)
- Connection : BSP, NPT, Metric (RH/LH), Flange
Steel industries, Casting Plant, Paper and Pulp Industries,