MULTI PORT ROTARY JOINTS
Multi Port Rotary Joints - Micro seals Rotary joints are engineered to suit a wide range of applications for a variety of Media & Service conditions. Micro seals ' Multi Passages/Multi Port Rotary joints are most suitable to handle different types of media like: air, coolant, water, gases, steam, grease & oils simultaneously.
Special Design Multi Passages Rotating Joints allow use of Multi media in different Passages For example, water in passages 1 and 2 and hydraulic oil in passages 3 and 4 . This is Possible through vent holes between passages. We are comfortable to design Multi Port Rotary Joints from 2 TO "10 PASSAGES.Tell us about your requirements/applications, so that ‘Micro Seals ' can Design Rotary joints to fit your application
Multi–Passages Rotary joints for Multi Media : (TYPE-MSJ81)
- Multi–Passages Rotating Joints Design for independent passages of Multi-Media through 2 to 10 passage design.
- Suitable for multiple applications like clamping and unclamping, tool sensing, and spindle cooling.
- Self-supported rotating Joints with Specially treated Flanged Mounted rotor.
- Resist corrosion Brass housing with Stainless steel rotor.
- Widely spaced double ball bearings design to absorb large side loads enable long trouble free service life.
- Special seals of hardened sealing surface with metal ceramics.
- For multi-media applications Drain Port and Vent holes are provided to prevent cross contamination of fluids and to collect leakage under normal operation.
- One or two threaded holes in the housing provided for anti-rotation.
- Special design for higher speeds with radial shaft sealing to be available on request for required media & service conditions.
- On request we can Design custom Multi Port Rotary joint with option of
- Special Threaded connections.
- Flange of the rotor.
- Main body /housing of Steel or Aluminium alloy.
- Pressure : 2030 PSI / 140 bar Max
- Temperature : 120° C/250° F Max
- RPM : 250 Max
- Secondary Seals : Viton, PTFE etc.
- Metal Parts : Brass, Aluminum, Carbon Steel, S.S. etc.
- Available Size : 1/4″ (DN08) – 3/8″ (DN10)
- Connection : BSP, NPT, Metric (RH/LH), Flange
Steel industries, Casting Plant, Paper and Pulp Industries,