DUAL FLOW ROTARY JOINTS
Dual Flow Rotary Joints – We are one of the Leading Rotary Joints manufacturers, manufacturing Best Dual Passages rotary Joints in India to meet application that require two different fluids.
Dual flow rotating Joints are used, when supply and return lines are connected to same side of the cylinder and stationery is inside Siphon pipe. Dual flow Rotating Joints allow supply and return through the same union. Micro seals Dual flow rotary Joints is available for high pressure and high speed Configurations for various Media Like Water, Hot water, Steam & Thermal oil etc.
DUAL PASSAGES ROATRY JOINTS FEATURE
- 2-Passage Rotating Joints for Various Media.
- Self-supported rotating Joints.
- Wear resistant Dual-Flow ball bearing design for smooth operation.
- Two independent passages for applications such as clamping and unclamping.
- Self supporting rotary seal used to transfer various Media from rotating machinery.
- Vent holes between passages for controlled leakage.
- Radial housing connections.
- Balanced compact mechanical seals for each passage provide Low torque at maximum pressure.
- Standardized for fixed pipe for dual flow construction.
- Rotating Pipe can be supply on request.
- Pressure : 750 PSI / 51 bar Max
- Temperature : 150° C/300° F Max
- RPM : 3500 Max
- Seal Face : Carbon Graphite, Ceramic, Sic, Tungsten Carbide
- Secondary Seals : Viton, Nitrile, PTFE etc.
- Metal Parts : Brass, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel etc.
- Available Size : 1/4″ (DN08) – 4″ (DN100)
- Connection : BSP, NPT, Metric (RH/LH), Flange, Quick Release
Water, Steam and Hot Oil Service.