SINGLE FLOW ROTARY JOINTS
Single Flow Rotary Joints – We are one of the Leading Rotary Joints manufacturers, suppliers and Exporter, manufacturing Finest Single flow Rotary Joints in India to meet General Purpose application need of fluid transfer.
Mono Flow Rotating Joints are used, when supply and return lines are connected to opposite sides of the cylinder. The transfer of the medium in the Single-Passage or Single Flow Rotary Joints is in one direction through the joint. An outstanding feature is that media can be moved at high speeds with high pressures. Single-Passage Rotary Joints can be used for various applications within all types of industries for various Media Like Water ,Air/Hydraulic, Steam, coolant, etc
SINGLE-PASSAGE ROTARY JOINTS FEATURE
- Mono Flow Rotary joints design for General Purpose Application.
- Self-supported rotating Joints.
- Radial housing connection.
- compact Balanced mechanical seal.
- Carbon-Graphite seal rings.
- construction includes Cast Iron Bodies and Stainless steel Nipples, spring, rotor.
- Easy installation and low maintenance.
- Easy To Repair with Replaceable Seals.
- Extremely Long Service life under Normal application.
- On request Pressure rating up to 250 psi can also be supplied
- on request standards Rotary joints customised for high pressure & high temperature applications.
- Pressure : 750 PSI / 51 bar Max
- Temperature : 150° C/300° F Max
- RPM : 3500 Max
- Seal Face : Carbon Graphite, Ceramic, Sic, Tungsten Carbide
- Secondary Seals : Viton, Nitrile, PTFE etc.
- Metal Parts : Brass, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel etc.
- Available Size : 1/4″ (DN08) – 4″ (DN100)
- Connection : BSP, NPT, Metric (RH/LH), Flange, Quick Release
Water, Steam and Hot Oil Service.