DUAL FLOW ROTARY UNIONS
Dual Flow Rotary Unions – We are one of the Leading Rotary Unions manufacturers, manufacturing finestDual Passages Rotary Unions in India to meet application that require two different fluids. Dual flow Rotating unions are used, when supply and return lines are connected to same side of the cylinder and stationery is inside Siphon pipe. Micro seals Dual flow rotary Unions is available for high pressure and high speed Configurations for various Media Like Water ,Air/Hydraulic, Steam, coolant, etc.
DUAL PASSAGES ROATRY UNIONS FEATURE
- 2-Passage Rotating Unions for Various Media
- Dual-flow ball bearing design for smooth operation
- Two independent passages for applications
- Self-supported rotating union
- Vent holes between passages for controlled leakage.
- Wear resistant bearing.
- Radial housing connections
- Balanced compact mechanical seals for each passage provide Low torque at maximum pressure
- Standardised with fixed pipe for dual flow construction.Rotating pipe supply on Demand.
- Seal combination : Carbon Graphite/Cast Iron
- Pressure : 750 PSI / 51 bar Max
- Temperature : 150° C/300° F Max
- RPM : 250 Max
- Secondary Seals : Viton, PTFE, CFT, GFT etc.
- Metal Parts : Aluminum, Stainless Steel etc.
- Available Size : 1/4″ (DN08) – 3/4″ (DN20)
- Connection : BSP, NPT, Metric (RH/LH)
Water, Steam, Hot Oil, air, Vaccuum services.