HIGH PRESSURE ROTARY JOINTS
High Pressure Rotary Joints – We are one of the Leading Rotary Joints manufacturers, manufacturing Best Quality High Pressure Rotary Joints in India which are ideal for a wide range of High Pressure and high Speed applications media like Water, Hot water, Steam & Thermal oil etc.
Micro Seals offers widest range of High Pressure Rotating joints for applications in Plastics & Packaging, Papers, Petrochemicals, Textile, Fibers, Tyres & Steel Industries.
HIGH PRESSURE HIGH SPEED ROTARY JOINTS
- Bearing supported Mono flow or Dual–Passages Design.
- Self supported rotating Joints.
- Double- raw ball bearings lubricated for life.
- Deep-grove ball bearings maintain the rotor in perfect alignment
- Compact carbide balanced mechanical seal.
- A pair of seal faces with single coil spring ensures leak free performance.
- Bearing isolator deflects water splash from entering the bearings in case of seal failure
- Nickel- Plated Steel housing .
- corrosion resistant Stainless steel end cap and rotor .
- Specifically designed for high pressure, high speed, hydraulic/water service.
- Directly Replaceable with any Brand self supported rotary joints.
- Pressure : 6500 PSI / 450 bar Max
- Temperature : 120° C/250° F Max
- RPM : 20 Max
- Seal Face : Carbon Graphite, Brass.
- Secondary Seals : Viton, Nitrile, PTFE etc.
- Metal Parts : Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel etc.
- Available Size : 1/4″ (DN08) – 2″ (DN50)
- Connection : BSP, NPT, Metric (RH/LH)
Air, Hydraulic, Pneumatic and hydraulic Actuators and vacuum service